The Super Oldies Jingle Bell Rock Has Been Found!
Last updated on Tuesday, December 16, 2014
The Super Oldies Jingle Bell Rock has been found!
Congratulations to Debra Nicholson of French Lick who found the rock.
The winning team is taking home a sleigh full of prizes from our area sponsors!
Here's what's inside the sleigh this year...
- $100 Distinctive Home Furnishings Gift Certificate
- Mary M's Walnut House Home Decor
- Sipes Body and Glass Free Auto Detail Certificate and Gift Basket
- Mays Greenhouse Wind Chimes
- $25 Big O Tire Gift Certificate and Chair
- 1st Place Trophies Mantle Clock
- Terrys Food Mart Pamper Yourself Gift Basket
- Longs Landing Tagsoma 16 Piece Dinnerware Set
- Judy Macy State Farm Logo Items
- Growbys 32 inch LG Flat Screen TV
Where Was The Rock Hidden?
The Super Oldies Jingle Bell Rock was hidden at a Springville Public Access site on highway 450. It was directly behind the sign (see picture) under tall undergrowth.
We want to thank many of our listeners who searched diligently this year for the Super Oldies Jingle Bell Rock!
The team at Super Oldies would also like to wish you and yours a fun and safe holiday season. Thanks for listening!
The Super Oldies Jingle Bell Rock has been brought to you by...
Also brought to you by...
- Distinctive Home Furnishings
- Gillespie's 1st Place Trophies
- Guns, Knives & More
- Longs Landing
- Terry's Food Mart
Leann in Bedford says...
We listen to your radio station at work and we LOVE it when you play 80's music. We would love to hear more! Keep up the good work