The Super Oldies Jingle Bell Rock Is Missing!
Last updated on Sunday, November 22, 2015
The search for the Super Oldies Jingle Bell Rock is back!
(THE ROCK WILL BE HIDDEN SOON. CONTEST BEGINS ON NOVEMBER 30TH. HERE'S SOME INFO TO GET YOU STARTED IN THE MEANTIME...)
Super Oldies has hidden the official Super Oldies Jingle Bell Rock somewhere within the listening area. It is a limestone rock with 105.5 engraved into both sides. (See right for example)
Starting on November 30th, 2015, Super Oldies 105.5 will air the clue of the day WEEKDAYS between 8:30-9am and again in the afternoon between 4:30-5pm. Clues will start airing on November 30th, 2015.
Note: Jingle Bell Rock clues WILL NOT be given over the phone. You will need to tune in during clue breaks or visit one of our sponsor locations for clues. (See below)
To help you in your search...
The Jingle Bell Rock is located somewhere within the 105.5 listening area.
Click here to view our coverage map. (105.5 coverage is indicated in the green area)
If you find the Jingle Bell Rock...
Call the radio station at (812) 279-5746 (or 275-7555) and let us know that you have the rock. We will then arrange a time for you to stop by our studios to swap out the rock for your sleigh full of prizes!
Here's what's inside the sleigh this year...
- Information coming soon!
Did you miss the clue of the day?
Listeners may go to our sponsor locations to review the Jingle Bell Rock Clue Sheet for a list of previous, that day's and at least ONE DAY IN ADVANCE clues.
The Super Oldies Jingle Bell Rock Sponsor List:
If you need a list of clues to help find the Super Oldies Jingle Bell Rock, please visit one of the following locations:
- Apron Strings - Near the Bedford License Branch on X Street
- Bedford Ford Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram - South of the White River Bridge on Highway 37
- Big O Tires - James Avenue
- Gillespie's First Place Trophies - On 16th Street (East of the Downtown Square in front of Family Dollar)
- Judy Macy State Farm Insurance - 16th Street (Between Burger King & Pizza Hut - look for the red roof)
- Sipes Body & Glass - Corner of 7th & J Street
- Stone City Service & Collision - Near the corner of John Williams Boulevard & O Street
- Westview Nursing & Rehabilitation - Clinic Drive (Behind Starbucks & Taco Bell)
- Mays Greenhouse - On South Old State Road 37
- Mary M's Walnut House - Near the corner of Rogers & West Second Street
- Once Upon A Child - West 3rd Street (Behind the Marathon Gas Station & People's State Bank)
- Style Encore - West 3rd Street (Behind the Marathon Gas Station & Arby's)
Super Oldies Jingle Bell Rock Rules:
- Clue sheets will be delivered to the sponsor locations every Monday and Thursday throughout the contest by 4pm.
- Clue sheets need to be posted in the sponsor locations.
- Clue sheets are NOT permitted to leave sponsor locations.
- Listeners may choose to write down the clues, or take a photo with their phone, however NO photocopies of the clue sheets are allowed to be made from sponsor locations.
- Clues cannot be given out over the telephone, fax or e-mail by sponsor locations.
- Clues will not be made available at the radio station.
- Previous or current employees of the radio station and their family members are not eligible to win.
- Employees of sponsor locations are not eligible to win
- Previous Jingle Bell Rock Winners are not eligible to win
- Ad-Venture Media/Mitchell Community Broadcasting and employees are not responsible for any harm to person or property.
Thank you for Participating in the Super Oldies Jingle Bell Rock!
The Super Oldies Jingle Bell Rock brought to you by...
Also brought to you by...
- Apron Strings
- Gillespie's First Place Trophies
Robin in Vincennes says...
My favorite radio station... Keep up the good work...