Super Oldies Coffee Break
Last updated on Saturday, May 01, 2010
Many of our listeners call in or email from work to let us know they listen to Super Oldies during their daily grind. Super Oldies would like to recognize our at work listeners with Super Oldies Coffee Break… brought to you by Magic Morning Bakery on 16th Street in Bedford.
What's up for grabs:
Enter to WIN an assortment of doughnuts and pastries from Super Oldies and Magic Morning Bakery by filling out our contest entry form. (See below). Then each Wednesday, we will select one of the business entries as that week's winner.
Our winner will receive Magic Morning's Gourmet Coffee and an assortment of doughnuts and pastries delivered to their office Wednesday morning by the Super Oldies morning show crew.
Super Oldies Coffee Break Rules:
1. Listeners may register to have Super Oldies come to visit them by entering through our website at www.superoldies.net or by emailing email@example.com. Please include your business name, daytime location, contact person, email address and daytime phone number.
2. Super Oldies Coffee Break is a continual contest and will run until further notice. (Registration does not guarantee a visit from Super Oldies.)
3. One entry per person, regardless of method. No purchase necessary.
4. Super Oldies reserves the right to suspend Super Oldies Coffee Break deliveries without notice if conditions become unfavorable in any way.
5. Winner agrees to not hold Super Oldies or Magic Morning Bakery responsible for lost, damaged or improperly handled goods. Super Oldies or Magic Morning Bakery cannot be held liable for injuries, illness or the likeness.
6. Super Oldies is not responsible for prizes left in the care of the winner's business if winner is not available at the time of visit.
Sound good? That's what we thought.
Super Oldies Coffee Break Entry form:
One entry per person during the length of the contest, please.
An asterisk * indicates a required field for successful submission.
Charles in Dayton, Ohio says...
Love your station when I'm driving back and forth to Indy, which happens a lot!